The Tea Drinking Habits Of These 7 Famous Names
If you could have tea with any famous person, dead or alive, who would you choose? We’ve done some digging to find out how these famous names take their tea, which is their favourite, and how often they have it.
- Albert Einstein only drank black tea and caffeine-free coffee.
- The Queen’s favourite tea is Earl Grey with a bit of milk and no sugar.
- Mary Berry prefers her tea to be special so she only has one cup in the afternoon, opting for a similar brew to the Queen. However she is all for putting the milk in first as she says it prevents fine china from cracking.
- Meghan Markle attended an etiquette lesson for taking tea with the Queen before meeting her.
- Harry Styles’ perfect brew is an English breakfast with 3 sugars.
- Author C.S. Lewis used to say, “you can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
- Despite rumors in the press, Kate Middleton doesn’t like almond milk and certainly doesn’t take it in her tea.
- Matt Smith has strong views on tea, not going more than a few hours without a cup and declaring that tea first is the correct way to make a brew.
- John Lennon refused to have his tea bag put in the cup after the water, with his wife claiming he could taste the difference immediately when she didn’t put the bag in first.
- Jennifer Aniston is keen on green tea, drinking it daily as she believes it has good health benefits.
- And last, but certainly not least, our favourite fact - in 2016 an Indian tea company sent Donald Trump 6,000 bags of Green tea to help ‘purify’ him.
Want to find out more curiosities about tea? Take a look around our blog.